Monday, March 3, 2008

Housewife and Internet Marketing I

Become a housewife.., was the new matter for me and had not been
thought about by me beforehand, that the percentage of my time in 24
hours will be in the house. Beforehand I was the thoughtful western
woman, who always thinking about career and career..
Afterwards I realised.., that I was part of the founder of the generation
of the future..
I must prepare the forthcoming generation as well as possible, so that
moral, the character, and the capacity in generating the available
potential in their selves better than the generation now.

So, I think.., I must be more intense paid attention to our family's
harmony. One of them was with was in the house with the percentage
far more often was compared by the husband me. I was a rabbatul
bait.., the manager of my household. frank, I in no way wanted to have
the servant. Apart from because I that the jealous person
(you must know , hunny...!!! ;-) ), I also did not want to provoke
slander in my family..

Become a housewife not exclusively must be in the house without doing
anything apart from cooking, put the house in order, arranged the
husband, and had a much talk with the neighbour. Become a housewife,
it is not the profession that was appropriate to be gazed at an eye.Become
a housewife, must had value that was high.

In my opinion, become a housewife must be well educated to educate
their children, must be smart to carry out finance and the time, and must
up date their knowledges continuously in order to become the friend of
discussion that did not bore for for her husband.


No comments: